Signup is located at the Idaho City Community Center at the intersection of Commercial and Wall Streets in Idaho City. See map
Once you've completed signup, you still have one final step to complete your entry into the Idaho City 100. You must take your motorcycle to Technical
Inspection and if it passes, someone with the Boise Ridge Riders will take your motorcycle from you at that time and place it in impound. You will not get
your motorcycle back out of impound until 10 minutes prior to your start time. So make certain itís clean, prepped and ready to go before you go to Tech Inspection.
What you need in order to complete Signup:
- Your valid, current, AMA Card. AMA Membership is required.
- Riders under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the release forms.
- $5 to purchase transponder if you don't already have one compatible with our scoring.
- Your helmet. (so that we can attach the transponder to it)
- Some extra $$$ if you decide that you want to buy some t-shirts and/or jerseys (and maybe some cookies and coffee while your waiting in line).
|If you forget your AMA Card, you will have to buy a new one. Sorry, those are the AMA rules. Don't leave home without it.|
|All Riders, spectators, volunteers - i.e. anyone and everyone involved in any way with the event must sign the AMA Liability Release Forms.|
What you'll get and can't participate without at Signup:
- 3 sets of your assigned Rider number. (you will need to attach these to your motorcycle before you go to Impound).
- Transponder (assuming that you want to be scored.)
- Confirmation of the days you are riding and the class you are entered in for each day you ride.
- Your start time for each day you've entered. Time Schedules are posted at the Community Center at 7am on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Impound Checklist.
- Maps and other useful information.
When does Signup open?:
Signup and Tech Inspection for 2-day riders and Saturday only riders
- Friday, June 2nd from 3 to 8pm
- Tech Inspection will be open from 3:30 to 8:30pm on Friday.
Signup and Tech Inspection for Sunday only riders
Signup is no longer open on Sundays.
- Saturday, June 3rd from 6 to 8:30pm
- Tech Inspection will be open from 6:30 to 8:30pm on Saturday.
Signup &Tech inspection will close promptly on the above posted times. If you do not make it past these two points before their respective closing times, you wonít be allowed
to start the event. There will be Absolutely No Refunds for late arrivers.