When you purchase a new Spectrum WiFi router first you need to know Spectrum router login steps ,after successfully login process you need to change you spectrum router username or password. it is very impotent to change your network name or password because it make easily to access you router in your device and it also provide you security from others user and hackers. The default user name and password is "admin" or you can find it in your router backside.To change username and password you need to go your router admin panel. here you can change your default setting.Below i will you provide you steps which will do your help in Change Your Spectrum WiFi Network Name and Password:-
1. Open browser on your device and type IP Address"192.168.1.1".
2. After enter IP address you will need to login your router with default username and password.
3. Go to the “Wireless” option after login.
4. Fix frequency between 2.4 GHz to 5.0 GHz.
5. Enter your new username and password.
6. Then click on the Save button.
After following above mention steps your default username and password will be change. if you still find any problem you can take help of my blog where i have explain these steps very briefly. my blog link i have mention above. for more information visit my website.