We all know that Microsoft Office has resolved our problems that are related to completing work assignments, timely and creatively. For those who don’t know about MSO.DLL, it is a vibrant link library that is created by MS Office and is used by almost every MS Office program. The MSO.DLL errors appear as in the Windows that popped up on-screen that generally comes up with a message saying “MSO.DLL was not found” or “MSO.DLL is missing”. For more details on the MSO.DLL error then visits office.com/setup.
Quick steps to fix MS Word MSO.DLL error on your device
1. First of all, you need to download “MSO.DLL” on the desktop from online dynamic link libraries on the ll-download.net platform. After this, tap on the “Start” and then tap on the “Computer” option.
2. You just need to double-click on the “C: Drive," "Windows" and "System32." options.
3. Once the system 32 folder opens, you have to drag the MSO.DLL file on the desktop.
4. Now, you have to tap on the “Start” button.
5. Just type on the “cmd” in the search bar and tap on the “Enter” button to access the “Command Prompt” panel.
6. After this, you have to type “regsvr32 mso.dll" in the “Command Prompt” screen and then tap on the “Enter” option.
7. Tap on the “Command Prompt” and then restart the computer.
If you are stuck in between the steps that are discussed, then you can visit office.com/setup for more detailed or elaborated instructions and guidelines.