Welcome to the home page of the Boise Ridge Riders
The Boise Ridge Riders (BRR) is a not-for-profit, incorporated club dedicated to enhancing and promoting the sport of off-road motorcycle riding.
The BRR's primary focus is to host the annual Idaho City 100, now in it's 32nd year.
The BRR are a chartered club with the American Motorcycle Association (AMA).
In 2017 the Boise Ridge Riders will be hosting two AMA events.
|2017 IDAHO NATIONAL ISDE QUALIFER:|
- SPRINT ENDURO
MARCH 11-12, 2017
CLAY PEAK RECREATION AREA
2560 Hwy 52, Payette, ID. 83661
- The Boise Ridge Riders are in the mist of putting together this new event for next year. Keep checking the website as new information will be posted as it becomes available.
- We are working to have entry open by early January.
|2017 IDAHO CITY 100 ENDURO:|
- JUNE 3-4, 2017
IDAHO CITY, IDAHO
- Because the 2017 ISDE in France is at the end of August, the Idaho City 100 will NOT be a National Qualifier for 2017. The Idaho City 100 will; however, return for the 34th year with all the same trails, challenges, and excitement you have come to expect from our premier event.
- The Boise Ridge Riders have re-affiliated with SIDRA for 2017 and June 4 will be a SIDRA points day. We are also working on another possible series affiliation. Keep checking our website for updates.
- Entry will open on April 1, 2017.